lørdag 9. februar 2013

MUSIC REVIEW: ALL MY ENEMIES ARE DEAD (SINGLE)







There was a reason Ty left Requiem For The Dead. So he could form the super group Fiction Killer.

"All My Enemies Are Dead" is the first song released from Fiction Killer's new album "Wake Up Screaming" My first impression of the song was that it sounded good, but after listening to it more and more the song grew on me. I like listen to songs that doesn't get to me instantly because after a while you get sick of them. The song opens with some guy talking about this is not reality before the song bursts into a sound of rock/metal. The song is angry and it makes you want to get in your car and drive fast. I love how they mix rock, metal and hardcore, and let's not forget the catchy chorus that sticks in your head all night long.

The sound of this band is a kick in the face, just the way i like it. Can't wait to hear more from these guys. A band you totally should keep an eye on, they will go far.




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar